Criminal law, personal injury, civil litigation, and DWI law firm in Albuquerque
Whatever your legal matter, Rasheed & Associates, P.C. takes a thorough and aggressive approach to your case. We handle cases in the following practice areas:
- DWI/license revocation. Understanding the potential consequences and obtaining an experienced DWI lawyer to protect your rights is vital if arrested for DWI. If convicted, stiff Albuquerque DWI laws can lead to incarceration, alcohol screening, community service, and heavy fines. In addition to a criminal case, the Motor Vehicle Division takes administrative action to suspend or revoke your license.
- DWI/DUI. We explain the severity of the DWI charges and the best approach for your defense. The success of your defense relies on the experience of your Albuquerque DWI law firm. Mr. Rasheed has handled hundreds of DWI cases and knows first hand the strategies that prosecutors use to convict. Many defense strategies are available to beat DWI charges, based on the circumstances surrounding arrest.
- Criminal law. A criminal case requires proof beyond a reasonable doubt, which is the highest standard of proof in a court of law. Our criminal defense attorneys vigorously defend against criminal charges ranging from felonies to misdemeanors. We handle criminal cases in state and federal courts and work with clients from the outset, during investigation if possible and through plea negotiation or trial to verdict. Protecting a client’s rights through effective representation is crucial in cases involving serious criminal charges such as homicide, drug crimes, theft, or criminal fraud.
- Personal injury. When injury occurs through someone else’s negligence, pursuing a personal injury lawsuit to recover compensation may be an option. You can often receive damages for medical bills, lost wages, lost future earnings, and when death occurs, for lost support and burial expenses. In serious injury cases, obtaining fair compensation typically requires the skills of an experienced personal injury lawyer, whether negotiating with the insurance company or if in the client’s best interests, taking the case to trial.
- Civil litigation. We handle many different types of civil litigation cases, helping clients to recover damages and seek justice. We also take measures to make the legal matter as cost-effective as possible.
Contact us today
Our dedicated lawyers at Rasheed & Associates, P.C. work diligently to serve our clients’ best interests whether providing legal services for civil litigation, personal injury, criminal law, or Albuquerque DWI. Contact us online or call us at 505-847-5205 to schedule a free initial consultation.