Nathan has been an integral part of Rasheed & Associates, P.C. since May 2012. Prior to graduating from the UNM School of Law, Nathan worked as a law clerk for the firm and upon graduation, he became an associate attorney. Nathan jumped right into practicing law, after being sworn in by working on all of the firm’s cases. He continues to work on the firm’s cases while juggling his own caseload. Nathan accepts cases in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, and surrounding jurisdictions.
- “Sticking to the Principles ofBullcoming After Williams” How the prosecution is trying to use the USSC Williams case to circumvent Bullcoming and how to oppose the State’s position in DWI cases.
- New Mexico Criminal Defense Lawyers Association DWI Seminar October 25, 2013.
- “2013 NHTSA Manual Update” An informative and critical review of the changes to the 2006 NHTSA manual with 2009 updates as included in the newest 2013 NHTSA manual available.
- New Mexico Criminal Defense Lawyers Association DWI Seminar October 24, 2014.
- “Caselaw Update” An overview of recent state and federal cases related to DWI/DUI defense.
- New Mexico Criminal Defense Lawyers Association DWI Seminar October 30, 2015.